Thursday, March 15, 2012

Meet Silly Sissy, the inventor.

 

I took a walk in the city today to try to pass the time away.
Saw lots of people walking too stepped right in a pile of doggy doo.
I thought for a moment just what could be done to clean up the streets of doggie dung.
Maybe I'll invent something really super even finer than a pooper scooper.
A port a potty for our four legged friends on every street corner where every road bends.
Then I'll become famous for this awesome invention at the monthly town meetings my name will be mentioned.
They'll throw a big party and dance in the streets because never again will there be poop on our feet!


Source: © Kathy J Parenteau  Pet Port A Potty, Funny Poem for Kids http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/pet-port-a-potty#ixzz1pAybvN73
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com

No comments:

Post a Comment