For the doll pattern and directions, please visit Fairfield’s site at: http://www.fairfieldworld.com/pattern/136-babyville-boutique-baby-doll
Follow these easy instructions for the diaper and download the free diaper pattern here.
Babyville Boutique Baby Doll Diaper
- Babyville Boutique Diaper Cut – 21" x 24"
- Babyville Boutique Fold Over Elastic – 1 package
- Babyville Boutique EZ Adjust Tape™ (FOE) - 1 package
- Babyville Boutique Preemie Pattern
- Disappearing Marker
- Fold Pul fabric in half lengthwise. Place straight edge of pattern on fabric fold, pin then cut fabric.
- Trim off elastic casing flap and transfer elastic stitch markings and EZ Adjust tape markings to fabric with disappearing marking pen.
- Stitch loop side of tape to diaper front on right side of fabric.
- Stitch both hook and loop tape to diaper wings on wrong side of fabric.
- Beginning at back edge 1" from marking on left of fabric, with right side up, encase edge of fabric in FOE. Stitch FOE using a zig-zag stitch. At marking, stretch FOE as you stitch to the next marking. Release stretch and continue stitching to leg marking.
- Fully stretch FOE across leg opening to next marking. Release stretch; continue stitching to next leg opening, stretch, and stitch again.
- Release stretching nd finish stitching FOE around wing and to the beginning of the FOE, stitching layers together.